DAFFODIL Premium Interior Emulsion
Daffodil Premium Interior Emulsion with soft sheen finish is a durable, water repellent, UV resistant, fungus/ algae/ bacteria resistant, with very good coverage best suited for interior surfaces.
Very high resistance to weathering (UV,Fungus, Water etc.) and blistering, low VOC, high coverage area with desirable ease of application characterize this paint.
- FINISH/USAGE : Interior
- TYPE : Water base Interior Emulsion
- COLORS AVAILABLE : 4 bases (white, light, medium, dark ) for the interior paint is available. The base material may be tinted with our colorants to a full range of custom colours.
- PRACTICAL COVERAGE : 110-120 square feet per liter for 2 coats depends on the porosity of the substrate.
- LIMITATIONS : Not recommended for floors or decks.
- SURFACES : Interior plaster, drywall, concrete and masonry surfaces. This paint can also be applied on hardboard siding, gypsum board.
- NEW WORK:Surface must be clean, dry, and free of wax, grease, oil, loose or peeling paint, and other foreign materials. Cracks and other holes should be repaired with suitable crack fillers for best results. On new drywall, use of one coat of primer on wall putty & 2 coats finish is recommended.
- PACKING : 20 Lit, 10 Lit, 4 Lit, 1 Lit
- REFINISH WORK:Conditions listed above should be strictly followed. Previously painted,glossy surfaces should be lightly sanded. All primers should be allowed to dry thoroughly before application of finish coats. Chalky surfaces should be thoroughly washed.
- SURFACE TEMPERATURE:For best results, ambient temperature is preferred. Frost, fog, ordamp conditions should be avoided.
- APPLICATION : Paints should be stirred well before use. Use of roller or brush for applicationof paint is recommended. Application of only one coat primer & two coats finish is advisable.
- Thinning is required for brush/rollerapplication. Use only clean water and approximately 400-500 ml of water per lit.
- DRYING TIME:Surface dries naturally dust free in 4 hours. Recoat should be applied onlyafter 4 hours. Drying time may vary depending on temperature and humidity.
- CLEAN UP: Application equipment should be cleaned with soap and water.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
||Premium Interior Emulsion
||73KV at 25oC
||1.2 at 25oC
|Method of application
|Drying Time Surface Dry
|Minimum recoat time
|Alkali Resistance a)NH4OH vapour b)10% NaOH solution
||Passed IS+ Passed IS+